Chicken sausage scrolls

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Chicken sausage scrolls

1. First up minceChicken nuggets and it's very close500g mince1heaped tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder1 eggAlso added some chopped up sundried toms50g almond meal50g Parmesan cheese1 heaped tbsp of pesto )you can leave outMix well
        For chicken nuggets form into balls n roll in mixture of almond meal.Pan fry n serve with tom sc. Kids will love it
        Ok now for the dough150g grated cheese (I used four different cheeses) mozerrlla chreddar, Parmesan n this other soft cheese can't rember name.2 tbsp of coconut flour3 tbsp almond mealGarlic powder
        Melt cheese in microwave till gooey add meal, flour and garlic. N mix till it forms a ball pop onto chopping board and roll out. Place mince on too n roll up. I had heaps of mince so I put all over it n rolled up like a scroll and then sliced. Baked st 180 for 20 mins.
        This made enough for 4 adults n 3 kids for lunch tomorrow n about 10 large nuggets
      Files
      • image.jpg

(221.64 kB, downloaded 2 times, last: )