Pizza Toppings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Pizza Toppings

This is a really simple snack, not much of a recipe but I thought I'd share.

You will have to excuse the photos, I only have some quick ones that I did on my iPad. I have a couple of photos here, some I did the other day plus ones I did today before putting in the oven.

Basically you could use any combination of ingredients, the meat holds well. The semi-dried tomatoes I use were ones I made myself with thyme and garlic and I keep stored in the fridge in a jar with olive oil.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Yummy Pizza Toppings

Salami slices (thin)
      Ham slic s (thin)
      Semi dried tomatoes
      Mozzarella cheese, sliced
      Avocado, sliced
      Fresh Basil leaves

Line baking tray with baking paper.

Place slices of ham and salami then layer with remaining ingredients.

Bake in oven until melted to your liking , enjoy :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.