not a recipe just a test

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• not a recipe just a test

just testing the water make a nice spring onion and mushroom omelette for breakfast and dinner so I thought I would add a photo.

oooooooooooby the way my wife has lost 4g's in four days well done liz I've only just gone on the scales (last one to the party busy cooking meals, shopping for food and a 2 hour each way school run) doesn't leave a lot of time in the day also cooking two to three different meals at breakfast and evening meal plus my wife's lunch and snack's.

I had to tell her off on day ONE as she went out and bought ham for her breakfast as she couldn't eat her scrambled eggs (No processed food) any way photo of my breakfast and dinner.

01837362cd4185c94aae1420a8d13cda7f47fba2d9.jpg

Next goal will be 90 kg to 83 kg
    • my new book came today by Tom Kerridge a two star Michelin chief (down to earth guy)
      I have two off his cook books and they are amazing so I thought I would buy his new cook book and that can be found at amazon here I no way work for him or amazon it just amazing what he's done I three year 11st lost he was 30st but never weighed him self

I shall over the weeks, months be posting some of his recipes on this web site

James

Next goal will be 90 kg to 83 kg