Hello from Newbie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hello from Newbie

Hello, My name is Wendy and I live in Brisbane. I have been following a Keto diet for nearly four weeks now, and I am feeling much better. I have so much more energy, and my brain fog has lifted! It is amazing, and I am going to continue with this way of eating. I am not missing sugar at all and I had the biggest sweet tooth going. I have lost nearly six kilos so far, and I am excited to keep going and see how far I can go. I have been looking at recipes online, and I have found some recipes from the USA which use products that we don't have here in Australia. I am chasing some sugar free chocolate chips, and some sugar free cocoa. I saw someone comment on the forum to say that Bournville cocoa is sugar free, so that is great! Any ideas about sugar free chocolate chips?

I am very happy to have found this forum.

:) :) :)
    • Welcome Wendy!

If I recall correctly Well Naturally have sugar free choc chips, try the health food section. It's been a long time since I've bought sugar free chocolate so I can't guarantee. They might be in the baking section as well.

Homebrand have an unsweetened cocoa powder.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.