Im back and MORE motivated than EVER!!! 2018 is my YEAR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Im back and MORE motivated than EVER!!! 2018 is my YEAR

Hey Guys,

I joined this awesome site over 3 years ago when I started my weightloss journey for our wedding day back in 2015. I was very successful and I lost over 15kgs. I was stoked, I was so happy and was again loving life after having on gained a fair bit of weight when we had a daughter in 2013.

a couple of weeks before our wedding I found out I was pregnant again and I had very mixed emotions. I was thrilled as I didn't think falling pregnant so quickly would ever happen for us but then I was a bit I don't know frustrated that I was going to gain weight back from being pregnant again. I was very fortunate and I only gained 10kgs throughout the pregnancy and once I had our second bubs I only had to lose 7kgs to get to pre baby weight.

Moving forward 6-8 months after having bubs, I gained some weight - more because I just didn't have time for myself and prepare my mind and get organised to be successful in another weightloss journey (if that makes sense)

Time went on a I gained some more, lost some and it was a yoyo effect.
      Jan 2017 I went on a clean eating style diet and I really worked hard to exercise. I really enjoyed it and within 8-9 weeks lost 8kgs.
      Not long after that we went on a family holiday and I sort of relaxed a bit and wasn't so strict with myself... it went on for a bit too long... and then went back to my old weight.

I become very frustrated because I straight away noticed how unhappy I become. I told myself for a couple of years that when I turn 30, I want to look as great as I did when I was 20...

So here we are, a year behind but I made a promise to myself that I will make sure that during my year of being 30 I will be the best to myself.

I have decided to give Bodytrim a go again as I found that worked the best and quickest for me. If anyone has any new tips to send my way - feel free!!!

I look forward to chatting with you all and here's to 2018

YAY!!
      :) :thumbsup: <3