Hello to all

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hello to all

Hi all just introducing myself my name is cliff I’m retired and have had type2 diabetes for about 20 years now, I am using 2 types of insulin and I have a lot of insulin resistance. I have had bowl cancer removed in 2016 and due to complications during surgery a Stoma was created I had a illostomy bag for about 15-16 months which was reversed 07/2018, hence my interest in low card eating.
      I’ve been eating low card only for 2 weeks, and my blood sugar levels have dropped dramatically to the the point that it’s only occasionally I inject rapid, at this time my use of lantus stays the same, I hope to walk later but it’s not possible at the moment.
      My cancer staging is 2a so there was no need for chemo or radio therapy, well that’s a bit about me so see you in the threads I guess all the best cliff