Looking at getting back into it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Yeah aswell as the fact they are like a concentrated form of fructose they almost always contain a preservative I think the number is 220 which alot of people have problems with.

That said the meusli could have soy and wheat/bran that could cause problems too but I figured if your tolerating white bread which has both it is probably something else but not necassarily so. That said especially if you are breastfeeding I would stay away from supermarket bread. Mind you alot now are phasing out the 282 which is bad especially for kids but they still all contain soy let alone any other rubbish!

I think thats great how much better LC makes you feel!
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.