just recieved my fatlocity pack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• just recieved my fatlocity pack

well I am impressed!! I've recieved my starter pack ALREADY!
      was very excited, and as I was wondering what to have for breaky:) it came just in time to have the cereal mix, and I really liked it,
      I have been reading quite a lot of posts on this site, and am finding the information invalueable! [so informative]
      I'm sure I will have quite a few questions as I proceed and am thankful to know you guys will help me out,
      anyway I had better get my bum into gear and get to uni:D
      must admit to maybe spending a bit to much time reading here considering I have so many assignments at present:(,
      bit confussed about the bars I recieved, on my menu plan it says they are 6 carbs, on the bars it states they have total carbs 18gms, [that is not to many?] so are the menu carbs a point system?
      thankyou so much, and have a great day!!!
      Ali :)