Cream

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• I was just wondering what cream is the best to use? I was using the dairy farmers pure cream then i noticed it said on the dietary info Sugars (lactose) and on ultralite im not supposed to eat anything ending in "ose". But is it impossible to get cream without lactose? or should it not really make any difference? I ate it last week and didn't stall or anything..

Thanks alot to anyone who can help me out.
    • I am yet to find one without lactose, but cream does contain only a small amount. Most brand are around 3g per 100ml.

Don't buy ones above that and be careful of low fat ones as they often contain more sugar. But there are some that are roughly the same amount.

It's up to you whether to have it or not, if it's okay for you then I would say go for it but eat sparingly.