Is this possible?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Is this possible?

And if so why!
      So...I was a little naughty over Easter...
      I left off being good (temporarily) on Friday 2nd April as I was going away camping then home for 3 days then off to my folks place for Easter...so i figured yes ok for a week and a half I will just run rampent...and I was 79.8kg's

Jumped on this morning and it said 85.3kg's !
      Thats over 2 kg's per week. What's doing? I am back to low carb again today, but its disheartining to know that in 2 weeks I can put on over 5kg's
    • Yep - its possible..

Water retention...

I know i can put on about 4.5kgs - heres the scenario...

Doing LC, and drink about 3 litres of water per day...
      measure first thing in the morning...

Wake up one day...

dont drink much water
      dont do LC
      measure late in the day, or after a meal..

Its very easy to "put on" 4.5 kgs...
      Cheers, Matt.
      Part Time Low Carber - Full Time Clown.

Overall Weight Loss:

==================================
    • i know how disheartening it is to put on so much weight so quickly... i started becoming a little bit blase about what i was eating and after about two weeks i weighed myself and saw id put on 5 kgs...... i couldnt believe it could happen though i had read somewhere in here it could.....

it shook me up and so now i am very careful, if i feel i have to splurge i still do... but only in small quantities and then im back on to lc....so dont worry about what uve put on... just work on taking it off again...