Photo Gallery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Photo Gallery

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I made a boo boo :o with the gallery and I have to restore it from a backup. I am just waiting for the correct backup on a remote server to be placed into my account for me and I will download it and restore what I need. In the meantime I turned the gallery off to avoid anyone registering or uploading new pics as they will be lost when I do the restore.

So please hold tight, hopefully they will do it shortly.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Re: Photo Gallery

Well after all that I am giving up!!!

I stuffed up on Monday morning when trying to get rid of some spam from the gallery, emailed straight away asking for my nightly backup, when I eventually get the backup I can't do anything with it because they have set the permissions on the file wrong and then when I finally get access to it I find out that it is a backup done 3 days after I asked for the backup. So here I am with a backup that is totally useless and I paid for it :rolleyes:

Anyway I restored the gallery from an old backup that I had done myself but it is a couple of months old so any registrations and pics uploaded since then are lost.

Anyway I will have to be more diligent with the gallery like I am the forum because I obviousely can't rely on them even if I pay for it...

I had been a little slack with the gallery backups because it had been so quiet so nothing much had changed since this past month when it got a little more busy.

Anyway lesson learned LOL sorry about that.

I'm looking out for a new host too so if anyone knows anyone good who isn't expensive and obviousely more reliable then my current one, let me know, I need lots of space and bandwidth :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.