Pinned Bodytrim Diet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Bodytrim Diet

Hi Quel

Welcome :)

LOL! Frosty... do I need to put you in the naughty spot next time you throw a tantrum?:p Got my fingers crossed for a couple of hundred grams for you today!! :D

Well.... I weighed this mornign AFTER I drank 750mL (post walk) and hadn't peed (tmi) and was down 100gm (which makes it 800 not counting the water!! :) woop woop woop)

I will only adjust my ticker by the 100gm though and hope tomorrow I see 66.3 or something (which would be 200 gm today)

my pants a looser around my middle which is good :D

Have VERY boring food today (was out last night and it coincided with running out of chicken legs etc)
      might make meatballs tomor night :D

[IMG:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wiLVEx9/weight.png]

Mini Goals
      16 June (4.5 weeks) Ian McKellen on stage: Goal weight: 69kg (5.8kg in 4.5 weeks)
      21 July (+ 5 weeks) Friends baby shower: 64kg (5kg in 5 weeks)
      11 Aug (+3 weeks) Dads 60th: 61kg (3kg in 3 weeks)
      26 Sept (6.5 weeks) Brothers birthday: 56kg GOAL (5kg in 6.5 weeks)

OMG I did it ... i got through the 3 day detox :D:):D:)

Nearlly failed last night at work, was cooking and was so tempted to make myself something yummy but my eldest was there and he said NO mum we cant have that till our free day...lucky he was there... so i ended up having 100gms of bacon, and to my surprise i havent been hungry since 8pm last night ... just now ready for breakfast......

ok I have lost 1.5kgs am so happy about that , and I didnt have a mufffin top yesterday over my jeans.....AWESOME.

So now the weightloss stage, I am so looking forward to my salad for lunch today...

Could everybody please remind me of the stuff I CANNOT have like bread only one slice with brekky, no spuds,carrots,corn,pumpkin....

What about Parmesan cheese can i have that on a caesar salad ?

[B]STARTING WEIGHT 84.6kg[/B]

[SIZE="5"]CURRENT WEIGHT [/SIZE] 83.1 kg

WELL DONE VIKTRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick breakdown is

1 carb/day (so either fruit OR starchy one) and only a small serve (so 1 piece of bread etc)
      (If you have potatoes as your starch its no more than three times a week you have potatoes)

no pumpkin as a veg (or sweet potatoes etc etc)

carrots/corn/peas are no more than three times a week

But from now on you have veges with your meals :) nothing with your snacks

So a sample menu is (my menu for today but wont make it AS boring lol)

Breaky: japanese curry with potato in and 2 eggs

m tea: cottage cheese cake

lunch: scrambelled eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms

a tea: chicken drum (no skin)

dinner: spagetti bol without pasta or using zuchinni as pretend pasta

a dinner: cottage cheese cake

Can use a tiny amount of things like parmesan (dont sweat the small stuff) just like you can have a bit of tom sauce/dressing or whatever :D

[IMG:

Mini Goals
      16 June (4.5 weeks) Ian McKellen on stage: Goal weight: 69kg (5.8kg in 4.5 weeks)

yep I will do will make as usual and then just skip on the pasta ;)

make sure you blend it well! (get rid of all the lumps!)

[IMG:

Mini Goals

bynes wrote:

Have decided to stop weighing myself everyday after noticing my weight was up this morning by 1.3kgs! From yesterday! :mad: And no it was not my day off just a normal BT day, and i did my 10,000 steps plus 30 mins on the eliptical trainer and 30 mins of weights.

Grrr it is sooo disappointing to see that on the scales but have noticed my weight just seems to fluctuate by a kilo or so day to day so am saying good bye to my addiction to weighing myself every morning and am now only weighing in once a week.

Does anyone else's weight seem to fluctuate that much???

I too am a daily weigher and have noticed 1 - 1.5 kgs fluctuations everyday....I NEED to stop this OCD behaviour before i go insane. Have not weighed myself for 1 day ...it's harder than I thought to give up but will keep at it

thought I had done ok as didn't weigh this morning but couldn't resist after my walk (and made sure I didn't pee so I knew how much was water lol)

though I am habitually fairly ocd (unfortunately not with being neat but all the other stupid quirky things i do ;) lol)

[IMG:

Mini Goals

Well I couldn't resist the scales this morning. So sad I couldn't even make it one day without! But since I was feeling annoyed about my 'gain' I had a glass of wine and some noodles with my dinner. Then when I weighed myself today I was back down by a kilo. Its ridiculous that my weight seems to just fluctuate so much.

And yes it is a bit OCD to keep weighing myself but since I know my weight does just go up and down by a kilo or so I am not going to record my weight (so even if I have to get on the scales - I will try not to) except for on a tuesday once a week. It just gets frustrating when you see a gain.

Tweety - I am glad I'm not the only one who's weight seems to go up and down that much in a day. Am jealous of everyone who can see their loss in grams each day! Ha then I would probably be on the scales 3 times a day if that was me :)

One thing I find quite annoying is that when I first started bodytrim I didn't have any scales so I have no idea how much weight I lost in the first two weeks - although I was pleased since when I did weigh in the first time my weight was 99.6 so I definitely would have been over 100 before I started but happy never to actually see that figure on the scales!

well done Viktria! I too found the 3 days of PO hard to do, and still find even the one day a week of PO hard to do - I just don't like eating meat/fish by itself. Although meatballs are pretty good by themselves I must say!

Frosty - congrats on getting to 90kgs - I cant wait till I hit that figure! Especially as by then it would mean I would have lost at least 10kgs. Hopefully next time you weigh yourself you will see 80's!

I'm still waiting for the jeans I bought just after starting BT to be too big to wear. Come on! They are getting loose but alas not loose enough to not be able to wear them any more. Will be thrilled when I have to buy a size smaller - hopefully in about 2 weeks.
      Not giving up

Goals reached:
      Under 95kgs by end of February 2010 - MET March 4:) Under 90 by end of March - met and then plateaued for 2 months - and gave up the diet.

Feb 7th - restart BT diet at 96.3

CURRENT GOAL under 90kgs by end of March :)

Tweety wrote:

I too am a daily weigher and have noticed 1 - 1.5 kgs fluctuations everyday....I NEED to stop this OCD behaviour before i go insane. Have not weighed myself for 1 day ...it's harder than I thought to give up but will keep at it

Yep I do, don't worry about it. It will go.
      Might be a bit of fluid retention from something salty or the old hormones playing tricks again.

:D

Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      Courage to change the things I can,
      and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they p!$$ me off.

vicktria: I had a headache for first two days then felt fine till day 12 when I felt REALLY tired. That lasted for another few days but then I seemed to come through and now feel good. Am now on third week and have lost 4kgs, a minor miracle for me!

Tweety & bynes: I also weigh daily but couldn't while on holidays and it nearly killed me....I'm just too nosey!
      Now back home I vowed to stop but need to go to rehab as I failed miserably (that must mean lots more holidays to kick the habit) I too can vary by a kilo or so up or down and one day even weighed MORE after I got up than when I went to bed.....must be raiding the fridge in my sleep.
      OOPS now my secret is out.......I weigh before bed too!

Frosty:fingers crossed for an 8 tomorrow, and good luck with the job interview

I want to make chicken rissoles for my PO day, is it ok to put a bit of fresh corriander in for flavour or does it have to be just chicken only?

J:)

Dont sweat the small stuff Jamacu! add the corriander :D

Lol I think we are all a little OCD when it comes to the weighing. I dont think its an issue unless you are getting really worried/upset if it goes up slightly (though i would be wondering about my scales with the post/pre sleep LOL!) If you do get upset I would leave it to the once a week - and put the scales somewhere really difficult so you have to go to effort to get them out (top cupboard etc) :)

[IMG:

Mini Goals

For those daily weigh'ers (is that a word lol) that have trouble with fluctuations, what you can do is jot them all down in a graph which will then give a trend, I think it was chickenlegs spreadsheet that did this, you will find it here (as well as other tools): weight loss tools
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

Hi everyone :p I have finally received my bodytrim kit... have a lot to read! Will watch the dvd over the weekend and go shopping on Sunday to get all ready for my week ahead ARHG... i am already knowing that i will have massive cravings for something sweet after tea, that is my major downfall.

Will keep in touch on here, i have a long way to go.
      Going to start on Monday as i have already got plans on Saturday night which will be my final hoorah ;)

Welcome Lyndal,

You will get all the support you need from everyone here.. I am only on day 5 and it was these guys that got this far ( was ready to give up on day 3) you are all wonderful :D...

something sweet after dinner is my main thing too... and Chelles gave me a recipe for strawberry cheesecake it is the best... you can have it in the detox stage too...

its just 2 packets ( the little ones) diet jelly dissolved in cup of boiling water, 500gm cottage cheese. Blend together (blend out the lumps) and put in 10 serves (silicone muffin tray is perfect) it sets in 2 hours. makes 10 50gm serves perfect for snacks... YUMMO !!

look forward to seeing you on here soon...:)

Go little froggy! :)

Welcome Lyndal! are you excited to get started?

[IMG:

Mini Goals

hi all,
      just thought i'd jot down the recipe i used this morning for the psyllium pancakes
      2eggs (54g each)
      2 tablespoons psyillium husks
      1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder ( i used sculpt for women only one i could get in town)
      1 tablespoon cream (i used dollop cream)
      1/2 tsp baking powder
      1/2 tsp splenda
      add a dash of water to make runny

mix all together and let rest for few min, add more water in to thick
      makes 3 pancakes about 10cm across
      I could only eat two
      just worked out figures
      per pancake cal113, prot 8.5g, fat 4.7g, carb 1g sugar 1g

which means for those of us on BT I think we can have these as snacks
      yummy, i had mine with a thin smear of jam and thin smear of cream.
      have a good day everyone