Sick of cooking? I am and I have a hint!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Sick of cooking? I am and I have a hint!

The one thing that bugs me, is stopping to cook my breakfast and lunch during a busy working day. I finally wised up and now I cook extra at dinner so I can have the leftovers for lunch becuase I am sooo sick of eggs!

i also love making lettuce leave wraps. When my family has 'mumitos' - my version of Mexican, I use lettuce leaves to wrap around my taco mix - next best thing but I am looking forward to when I can increase my carbs to have the real thing once again!

:D
      Gayle
    • Mexican San Choy Bow...

Yep... Great idea, having the taco mix in the lettuce 'cups' - not as messy either - i never did master the art of eating a taco...

So nowadays, we call Tacos 'Mexican San Choy Bow'... I have always called San Choy Bow 'Chinese Tacos'