Christmas Ideas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Christmas Ideas

I just got out my secret recipe ;) for the christmas pudding I make for the family every year and considered goint out of ketosis for the christmas week (then I slapped myself and came to my senses :D) to have some pudding and all the other yummy christmas things we're going to miss out on.
      Well I wondered if anyone had any christmas low-carb ideas.

(BTW, if anyone wants to make a great easy (high carb) pudding let me know and i'll email you the recipe.)
    • curried egg mousse

12 hard boiled eggs
      300ml cream
      1 tblsp gelatine
      paprika
      salt and pepper
      1 tblsp curry powder

Garnish :Prawns,sliced cucumber and lettuce shredded.

Chop or mince eggs finely.Whip cream lightly and gently fold in gelatine and curry powder. Season to taste.Add eggs.Spoon into ring mould and chill until set.
      To serve turn out on plate,surround with shredded lettuce,fill centre with prawns and top with finely sliced cucumber.
      serves 8