Christmas Recipes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Christmas Recipe Ideas - Chicken Muffin Stuffin' (needs help)

This is the type of thread I tried to start! :)

Well I conducted an experiment on the weekend that involved some muffin mix and a chicken.

I used 1 cup of mix and about the same of chicken stock (pure like jelly stuff that I saved from chicken peices I cooked in chicken consomme and onion)
      Probably only 1/2 a cup would have done of the muffin mix and about a 1/3 cup of the stock (it spewed out- there was as much out as there was in)
      I would suggest 1/4 tsp baking soda so it doesn't come out like runny cereal. ( I used 1 tsp for 1 cup - too much)
      Fresh herbs I used were- parsley, chives, thyme. I threw in some garlic sprinkle and some chicken sprinkle and some dried herbs.
      The flavour was really nice but I think the recipe needs some refinement. Anyone roasting a chook this weekend? :D