Zucchini Boats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Zucchini Boats

I had absolutely nothing in my cupboard today for lunch, so scrounging with the last ingredients I had I came up with this... and boy was it yummy!

Tuna, Fetta & Mozza Zucchini Boats

1 Zucchini
      1 tin of tuna (I used the medium sized tin, its not the mini tins its not the large ones its in between)
      2/3 c buffalo mozzarella
      1/4-1/2 cup crumbled fetta (we buy the pre crumbled tub from south cape YUMMY)
      2 Tbs kewpie mayo (0 carbs)
      Pepper
      1 tbs cream

Wash the Zucchini, cut in half and scoop out the middle. Pop into a preheated oven at 220 C (non fan forced). Cook for about 10 mins.

In a bowl mix the drained tuna, feta, pepper, cream and mayo.

Fill the Zucchini with the tuna mixture and top with grated mozza.

Cook for about another 20-25 mins (for the first 10 mins I did 220 but this was because I hadn't pre-cooked the Zucchini) on 180 C.

Serve it up!

I've done boats before, but hadn't done it this way before so I thought I'd share...