Sorry to all the males but had such a laugh

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Sorry to all the males but had such a laugh

I'D LOVE TO BE EIGHT AGAIN

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.
      'I'd love to be eight again' she replied.
      On the morning of her birthday, he arose early and made her a bowl of Coco Popsand jammy toasties!

He took her to Alton Towers and put her on every ride in the park:
      * The Death Slide
      * The Wall of Fear
      * The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster

Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away they journeyed to a McDonalds where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milk shake .
      Then it was off to the movies: the latest Kiddies three hour epic cartoon, ahot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&Ms What a fabulous adventure!
      Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked 'Well dear, what was it like being eight again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression changed to one of total realisation...'I meant my dress size, you f*cking idiot !!!'

The moral of this story:

Even when a man is listening, he's still gonna get it wrong.....

Lord, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      Courage to change the things I can,
      and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I may have to kill because they p!$$ me off.
    • Re: Sorry to all the males but had such a laugh

Spot on for sure, we men think literally. You tell us something and were gunna take it as exactly that. You wanna be 8 again, sure no worries. We don't think in dress sizes unfortunately.

But I think this story misses the real moral to this tale. This man, having asked what his wife wants for her birthday, actually listened to her and organised an elaborate day to make his wife's wishes reality. All she could do was complain that he get the interpretation wrong.

I feel sorry for the man here!

..Funny, I got a different moral to this story..

Dont eat Coco Pops and jammy toasties before going on rides... :D

Question - if what the woman wanted was the dress size and not the age...why did she wait so long to tell him ?

Really, anytime between the coco pops and the popcorn at the movies would've been fine !! :D

Which brings me to moral no: 2..

If a man does something wrong, dont expect to hear about it immediately !! :D
      Cheers, Matt.
      Part Time Low Carber - Full Time Clown.

Overall Weight Loss:

==================================

Gizmo wrote:

Question - if what the woman wanted was the dress size and not the age...why did she wait so long to tell him ?

That's exactly what I was thinking!!!
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

How was he to know she wanted to be a size 8 dress size when she spent all day eating Coco Pops and jammy toasties! a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milk shake a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favourite lolly and M&Ms!!

I think the man was lovely in doing what he did.
      My Blog
      First Mini Goal of 1.6 achieved - 30-7-2013

MINI GOAL

BIGGER GOAL

BIGGEST GOAL TO COME