(OWL) The Best Rissoles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• (OWL) The Best Rissoles

This is probably more an OWL (ongoing weight loss) low carb rissole recipe but it can easily be induction if you omit the kidney beans. I did plan to cook bolognaise but with all this talk of rissoles by the time Garry arrived home with the mince I decided I would make rissoles instead.

This was just a quick recipe with what I had in the pantry and as I made it up as I went along its not measured.

Taco Burgers/Rissoles

700g minced beef
      1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
      1 egg
      taco seasoning to taste (you could use some from a sachet or you could make it yourself, there is a recipe in here from linda's website)
      1 celery stalk chopped finely
      celtic sea salt
      pasatta/tomato puree

Mix all ingredients together and place in fridge for a while to firm up then saute/fry until cooked the way you like. YUM

I had a little low carb sweet chilli sauce on top of mine, they were really good :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sherrie: . ().