Few questions from a newbie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Few questions from a newbie

Hi all,
      I am starting my low carb journey from tomorrow.I have some querries in my mind your advise will help me.I am plaaning to take dessert protein shake for breakfast and evening snack,is it ok? for luch and dinner i will take grilled chicken with salad and low fat cottage cheese dressing.I am very confused about eggs intake as lot of people take only egg whites for fast weight loss.Can i take fibrex low carb cereal daily and empower wraps canm be used or not?
    • Re: Few questions from a newbie

Welcome Mrs Asif :)

From a low carb perspective the cereal and wraps are fine so long as your not doing Atkins induction. Most importantly though is low carb is not low fat. You can eat whole eggs, red meat, bacon, butter, cream. Low fat cottage cheese might be a bit carby, full fat would be better but no reason you can't use other cheeses. One thing low carb isn't, is bland so enjoy it :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.