Low Carb Made Easy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Low Carb Made Easy

Hi Guys,

Started the diet two days ago. Tomorrow will be my third day. Not to hard really, having omelettes for brekky, then left over dinner for lunch, and then general stuff for dinner (Meatloaf tonight, chicken with proscuto yesterday)...

I wanted to know peoples opinions on LCME, is there a more up to date version? anything else I should know? How many carbs is to many in a meal?

Cheers
    • Re: Low Carb Made Easy

Welcome Lachy :)

There's an old discussion on it here: LCME

The owner of the book had a website and forum but he pretty much abandoned it and the website eventually went poof. I don't think there's anyone here actively following the diet at the moment (but may be a lurker somewhere), so can't help you specifically but as far as low carb goes you should find heaps of recipes and support here :)

Good luck!
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.