Thought it was about time...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Thought it was about time...

hello everyone. My name is Janelle and I am new to this site...:( well, actually have been wandering around for the past month and today I decided to post my intro, so HI!

I have made the decision (I think...) to go low carb again. I have lost 12kg a few years ago, and know it works, but things changed and to cut a long story short, I ballooned and now need to lose it again! PLUS more!:mad:

I initially started the Lean for Life program (Healthpointe) by Lindora, and it worked a treat. I am starting it again today (decided to do so AFTER I had breakfast consisting of 2 vitabrits and raw sugar).. I am SO SICK of my weight and with summer coming up, I am desperate.

So anyway, hope to hear from someone sometime!:D
    • Re: Thought it was about time...

Welcome Nelly,
      You have come to the right place for advice and support on your low carb journey.
      I do not know the Lean for Life program.:confused: I am doing Atkins and there are a lot doing Bodytrim. There might even be someone doing the same program as you.:confused:
      Good luck in your journey.
      Betta_Vetta :cool:

070909 73.6,250909 72.1, 021009 71.7, 121009 71.5

020110 71.4