How many carbs on induction/detox days on BT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• How many carbs on induction/detox days on BT

This may in the forums, but there is so much info here I dont know where to start!

Im starting BT on Monday with the three days of NO carbs.

So a quick question...am I allowed to use my a protein shake (carb content ~ 1g) twice a day as my snack?? My total carb intake would be less than 5g/day but does it have to be 0g?

Thanks!
    • Re: How many carbs on induction/detox days on BT

lozzie wrote:

This may in the forums, but there is so much info here I dont know where to start!

Im starting BT on Monday with the three days of NO carbs.

So a quick question...am I allowed to use my a protein shake (carb content ~ 1g) twice a day as my snack?? My total carb intake would be less than 5g/day but does it have to be 0g?

Thanks!

Lozzie
      for the first 3 days it is pure protein only, so make sure that you prepare all 6 of your meals in advance, so you know exactly what you are going to have.
      As you are ridding your body of all carb cravings, still with "real" protein like chicken, fish, tuna, eggs, ham... stay away from the shakes and bars for the first week.

There is a Body Trim tread here, which I suggest you go through. All you questions will find an answer in there. It will also help with your motivation... believe me !