CookBook- Jane Kennedy Fabulous food, minus the boombah

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• CookBook- Jane Kennedy Fabulous food, minus the boombah

I was wondering around Kmart in the book section and this cookbook caught my eye, as I am a big fan of Jane Kennedy. I used to love her in The Late Show. Anyway I have a quick look through it, and to my amazement it is a lowcarb friendly cookbook, with great recipes and ideas.

There are some great funny quotes and stories in there as well with her history of diets. I thought that only I tried the Israeli Diet in the 70's:D. and then there was the coffee and ciggies diet of my 20's:)........anyway I think it is great and recommend it you all.
    • Re: CookBook- Jane Kennedy Fabulous food, minus the boombah

I will keep my eye out. I did a google and sounds like it is indeed low carb and also low fat. If it's really lean, I would probably add a bit of fat but would be good to have some new ideas, I have never had much luck with low carb recipe books.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.
    • Re: CookBook- Jane Kennedy Fabulous food, minus the boombah

Just thought I'd mention Jane Kennedy has a new book out now called 'OMG! I can eat that'. Once again its low carb and has some good recipes such as 'Boombah-free zucchini pizza' and a low carb classic 'cauliflower rice'. Im yet to try the recipes but they sound great..