Chia Seed Pudding

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Chia Seed Pudding

I love Chia seed! If you don't know about it's health benefits it has 5 times more calcium than milk, stacks of potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Omega 3's... it really is a wonderful little seed. I like to make Chia Pudding with it.

Ingredients

-1 cup milk (can be soy)
      -4 tbsp whole chia seeds
      -4 tbsp agave syrup
      -1/2 tsp vanilla extract
      -1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
      -pinch of salt/

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl taking care to wet all the seeds. Then let it set in the fridge for about 1-2 hours or overnight for a delicious nutritious ready breakfast! Enjoy plain or with dried/fresh fruits! You can also experiment using different milks, like coconut milk and different spices.
    • Re: Chia Seed Pudding

Oh I love chia seed pudding, you can make some chia seed pudding at home instead of buying it. It is healthy and it is my favorite snack nowadays. Try to put some smash bananas on your pudding it so delicious. I also make my pudding with some almond cocoa butter. I make 5 chia seed puddings a while ago and I am so excited to eat them and share it with my DH.