Chicken Pizzola

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Chicken Pizzola

Great alternative for those who love pizza.

4 medium chicken breast fillets
      2 tbs tomato paste
      60gm shaved ham
      1 onion diced
      5 button mushrooms sliced
      1 small green capsicum, diced
      2 tomatoes, diced
      1/3 cup grated cheese
      1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Lay chicken on plastice wrap, place more wrap over the surface and hit with a rolling pin to make a flat base. Place onto trays.
      2. Spread tomato paste evenly over chicken. Top with ham, onion, mushrooms, capsicum and tomatoes. Sprinkle each with a little cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 35-40min. Serve with mixed salad.

*My family loves this. I usually use tomato pasta sauce as my base and add pineapple for the kids, but you can use whatever toppings you like on your pizzas. Its so quick and easy and can even be served on there own.