mock apple sauce

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• mock apple sauce

Alrighty im not sure if there is a recipe for this here.

I just finished making it and oh my goshness it is gooooooood and u wouldnt know its not apple!!!
      Im making some for christmas day to go with the pork

Ingredients
      1 choko
      Xylitol
      Cinnamon
      Apple cider vinegar
      50g butter (estimate)

Method

All i did was for the tester
      1 choko peeled and cut into chunky cubes then i mixed together some xylitol cinnamon and apple cider vinegar enough to cover the choko
      Anyways i marinated them for 1 day in a sealed container, sometimes i opened the fridge and tossed them around in the liquid.
      ANyways then i put the whole lot liquid and all into a saucepan and put on low heat to cook or stew as such i did end up adding a bit more xylitol to the saucepan about a desert spoon full and about 50g of butter so it cooked , then i drained most of the liquid out leave about a teaspoon in the saucepan and i whizzed it up and there ya go yum yum