Bodytrim Diet 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Bodytrim Diet 2

Woohooo I'm allowed salad and vegies today...( doin a dance) I actually struggled last night with my last day of the PO, I had a HUGE urge to eat sweets. I'm worried now that when 'that time of month' comes around, I won't be able to control myself on the sweet eating....eeekkkk

Anywho who cares about that...coz I get to eat salad and vegies today!!! yeehhaaa

Hello everyone. I have been really busy over the last few weeks and this is the first chance I have gotten to say hi.

So glad everyone is going ok. Me, I seem to be in the wars with Fiona. Gained a couple of hundred grams which doesnt sound like much but I had a week much like Fee's - did everything right no cheats or anything and the rotten scales tell me a gain.

Pain in the neck as I knew this week wasnt gonna be good. Its my sons birthday so I had a really free day and another free meal out (you know how these things go on for a couple of days). So all I can hope for this week is to stay the same if I'm lucky.

Also last week I started a new job so I am getting settled into that as well. Actually I thought I would do ok weight wise as the job is a lot more on my feet than I'm used to and compliant meals have been eaten but not fussed over like I normally do. So whats with that :eek:

Oh well we wait and we learn. And we make sure we have plenty of fiber this week ;)
      Kapay :)

Sherrie wrote:

Fee, you're not weighing the day following your free day are you?

No Sherrie, it was the morning of my free day, so unfortunately I have no excuses.
      This week's going better, won't weigh until Sunday, but feel a little trimmer!
      Thinking positive anyway.

Hi Everyone!

Well I've been looking around the forums and waiting (not so patiently) for my BT+ package to arrive.
      It has only been 4 days since I ordered the program, and they advised it would take 5-10 days so I've got a little while to go.

Just a question as I live in a remote area, is there anything like protein shakes etc. etc. that you NEED for this program or can you go simply along with protein and vege products from local supermarket at first? I just don't want to be held up any longer than necessary from starting because I have to wait for something else to arrive in the mail.

I have a long way to go (weight-loss wise) I am only 26 (nearly 27) and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with our son, who will be 5 months tomorrow. I had the standard glucose challenge 2 months after having him and have been told that I am 'borderline' type 2 diabetic (glucose reading of 11.0 - which is the highest you can be without actually being diabetic). My Mum was diagnosed with T2D when she was 50-ish and she is having enough problems now, let alone developing it at such a young age like I could...so SERIOUS BUSINESS NOW!!!
      I always knew I needed to lose weight especially with family history, but if this isn't a good enough kick in the butt, then I don't know what is.

Have always been a 'big girl' right through childhood and beyond, but it's in teen to adulthood that the solid-ness has turned into flabiness. Tried everything from Jenny Craig - great but very expensive, Weight watchers and the list goes on and on!

Sorry have just typed my whole life story in this message :o
      Look forward to chatting to you all and to using this website as a helpful tool and much needed support. Am so happy that I found it

Cheers
      Jode :D

JoLou wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Well I've been looking around the forums and waiting (not so patiently) for my BT+ package to arrive.
      It has only been 4 days since I ordered the program, and they advised it would take 5-10 days so I've got a little while to go.

Just a question as I live in a remote area, is there anything like protein shakes etc. etc. that you NEED for this program or can you go simply along with protein and vege products from local supermarket at first? I just don't want to be held up any longer than necessary from starting because I have to wait for something else to arrive in the mail.

I have a long way to go (weight-loss wise) I am only 26 (nearly 27) and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with our son, who will be 5 months tomorrow. I had the standard glucose challenge 2 months after having him and have been told that I am 'borderline' type 2 diabetic (glucose reading of 11.0 - which is the highest you can be without actually being diabetic). My Mum was diagnosed with T2D when she was 50-ish and she is having enough problems now, let alone developing it at such a young age like I could...so SERIOUS BUSINESS NOW!!!
      I always knew I needed to lose weight especially with family history, but if this isn't a good enough kick in the butt, then I don't know what is.

Have always been a 'big girl' right through childhood and beyond, but it's in teen to adulthood that the solid-ness has turned into flabiness. Tried everything from Jenny Craig - great but very expensive, Weight watchers and the list goes on and on!

Sorry have just typed my whole life story in this message :o
      Look forward to chatting to you all and to using this website as a helpful tool and much needed support. Am so happy that I found it

Cheers
      Jode :D

Hi Jode,

You don't need protein shakes, but that are a nice change when you get sick of meat and eggs! You will be fine with just meat and veg :)
      good luck with your weightloss! body trim will definitely help you on your way..

Blackierose wrote:

hi,

jode, have you managed to start yet? how are you going.

:)

Hi Blackierose,
      I am still waiting for my program in the post, but I went shopping today for supplies to start my protein only days tomorrow :eek:
      I've been researching on this forum for the general idea of the program, so will just look into it more in-depth when I receive program.
      Am looking forward to starting...
      A question - when doing PO days do you still stick to the 50-100grams for each meal/snack?
      Oh enjoy your free day :D I think I mite write my wishlist during the week for what I might have on free day!!!

Have awesome weekend!!!

Hi Jode,

Breakfast, lunch & dinner should be 100grams and your 3 snacks should be about 50grams. If are hungry though, you can add in more 50gram snacks. You are beter off eating small snacks often than eating a big snack if you are hungry..
      Haha i definitely plan my cheat day all week! Can't wait for lunch time and can have some pasta!!
      Good luck for you detox! It's not as hard as it seems and you can do it! Drink lots of water, you might get headaches so keep some panadol on hand.. You might also want to get a fibre supplement as well...

How's everybody going?
      A Warm Welcome to the newcomers.
      I've weighed in this morning with a very pleasing result. After a glitch last week and putting on 1 kg, I have managed to lose it plus an extra 300 g for this past week. So feeling very pleased and hopefully can stay motivated now!
      Good luck to all!
      ;) Fiona.

Hi Blackierose & Everyone Else!!!
      Well I'm into day 2 and feel good, yesterday was a challenge (mainly just reminding myself that I can't go to the fridge/cupboard and eat whatever is there). This is definitely going to be a good change to my way of thinking/life...
      Have a great week everyone!!!!

Cheers
      Jode

Hi Lisabella,

Looks like we started our BT on the same day :D
      Don't know about you but I can't wait to have a salad after the protein only days!!!
      Good luck with the program - great results from day 1 for you!
      I've banned myself from the scales for a few days - it becomes an obsession of mine :eek:

Cheers
      Jode

Hi Fee, congratulations on your loss! i hope to follow your example this week, only a 500g loss with is a loss, but it probably could have been more, but i had too many protein bars (covenience) and a hens night on saturday which probably didnt help!
      Jode & Lisabella, its amazing how you start feeling about salad and vegies during detox! nothing can stop me from eating brocolli now!
      i watched the biggest loser last night, definitely interested to see the affects on the trainers bodies after the week with their families.

JoLou wrote:

Hi Lisabella,

Looks like we started our BT on the same day :D
      Don't know about you but I can't wait to have a salad after the protein only days!!!
      Good luck with the program - great results from day 1 for you!
      I've banned myself from the scales for a few days - it becomes an obsession of mine :eek:

Cheers
      Jode

Hi Jode,

I know what u mean... I had to have some sugar free jelly today because I felt like something fresh so badly... It kinda did the trick!

I am sooo obsessed with the scale (only when dieting). I feel really optimistic about this program and already started buying my slim clothes:D:D

Good luck and be strong!

Lisa

Blackierose wrote:

Hi Fee, congratulations on your loss! i hope to follow your example this week, only a 500g loss with is a loss, but it probably could have been more, but i had too many protein bars (covenience) and a hens night on saturday which probably didnt help!
      Jode & Lisabella, its amazing how you start feeling about salad and vegies during detox! nothing can stop me from eating brocolli now!
      i watched the biggest loser last night, definitely interested to see the affects on the trainers bodies after the week with their families.

Hee hee hee Blackrose, that is probably why he has the 3 day detox, to make us appreciate veg and salad!

I love watching the transformations on biggest loser... Mentally and physically.

Hi everyone,

Yeh i watch the biggest loser from start to end! i also have a slight crush on shannan lol. not sure about this white trainer though, we'll see how she goes.
      are you guys finished your detox yet? how are you feeling?
      i try and weigh myself the morning of my cheat day and then the day after my protein day. i try and keep to those days, but i do fail at times! those damn scales!!
      hope you are all going well.