new to BODYTRIM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• new to BODYTRIM

Hi everyone. After several half hearted attempts at Bodytrim (I learned the principles on these forums), I'm now doing it seriously! Have just ordered the 'free' trial. I need to lose 25kg to get my BMI within normal range.........I'm so sick of feeling fat and frumpy, having sore feet, no nice clothes to wear (well, actually, I do have them, they just don't fit), avoiding having my photo taken, getting puffed walking up a flight of stairs and the list goes on.

I really need motivation and support, so I'm hoping I'll get it here. My very loving but normal size partner is supportive and helpful, but I'm sure he thinks weight loss is easy (he's never had to try it) and that there are no emotional/psychological factors involved.

Today is day 1 and I've had 2 eggs for breaky, ham for m'tea, tuna for lunch, chicken for a'tea and I'm going to have a small steak for dinner. My big food challenges are chips, chocolate, bread, lollies, anything baked or fried, so YES, basically all the bad carbs!! Just gotta get through these first 3 days to rid myself of cravings. My other weakness is wine.........will have to avoid that glass or 2 with dinner!

Wish me luck....and good luck to everyone else!

Liz.

[Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wVRFQtb/weight.png]

CW 91.5kg
      MG1 89.9kg (under 90kg)
      MG2 86.9kg (5%)
      MG3 82.3kg (10%)
      MG4 79.9kg (under 80kg)
      MG5 75kg
      MG6 69.9kg
      GW 65kg
    • Re: new to BODYTRIM

LIZARDLINKS wrote:

Hi everyone. After several half hearted attempts at Bodytrim (I learned the principles on these forums), I'm now doing it seriously! Have just ordered the 'free' trial. I need to lose 25kg to get my BMI within normal range.........I'm so sick of feeling fat and frumpy, having sore feet, no nice clothes to wear (well, actually, I do have them, they just don't fit), avoiding having my photo taken, getting puffed walking up a flight of stairs and the list goes on.

I really need motivation and support, so I'm hoping I'll get it here. My very loving but normal size partner is supportive and helpful, but I'm sure he thinks weight loss is easy (he's never had to try it) and that there are no emotional/psychological factors involved.

Today is day 1 and I've had 2 eggs for breaky, ham for m'tea, tuna for lunch, chicken for a'tea and I'm going to have a small steak for dinner. My big food challenges are chips, chocolate, bread, lollies, anything baked or fried, so YES, basically all the bad carbs!! Just gotta get through these first 3 days to rid myself of cravings. My other weakness is wine.........will have to avoid that glass or 2 with dinner!

Wish me luck....and good luck to everyone else!

Liz.

[Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wVRFQtb/weight.png]

CW 91.5kg
      MG1 89.9kg (under 90kg)
      MG2 86.9kg (5%)
      MG3 82.3kg (10%)
      MG4 79.9kg (under 80kg)
      MG5 75kg
      MG6 69.9kg
      GW 65kg

Well, after a rocky start, I'm back on track and have reached my first mini goal getting to under 90kg..........I only needed to lose 1.6kg to get to that......lol!

Still haven't received my bodytrim pack........need to ring them today as it's been more than the 10 working days they advised.

Hi Liz

Im new to Bodytrim+ as well. I ordered mine yesterday and am waiting for it to come in the post. I'm pretty much the same as you. I certainly feel the same way about being frumpy as you. Im getting married in October and we're planning to try to start a family pretty much straight away.

I'm 99.4 kg's, probably the heaviest I've ever been, I've been struggling to stay under the 100 kg's for a few months now and am terrified of going into the 3 figures. My goal is to get to 85 kg's to start with. Then I would like to go down to be in my healthy BMI... Not sure what that is actually.

My main problems is my mind I think. So Im hoping that Bodytrim Plus will help me with these issues.

What are your main goals with Bodytrim Plus?

PS. Can you tell me how you get that little weight scale? Its pretty cool, I'd like one!

Lesley

Hi All, thanks for sharing your stories etc. Im new to this very cool forum and have been doing bodytrim for 5 weeks. Really noticing a difference already. I weighed when i started and will only weigh on occasions as the scales do my head in. Work collegues have already commented on how good my skin looks and have asked if i have lost weight. I have around 50kgs to lose so im here for a long time.

All the best to everyone we can do it