BT exercise

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: BT exercise

Isn't that typical of a little dog to think they can manage sheep & then you have to carry him - all your sheep work is as good as a gym workout so look at it that way - I hope the children catch the bus so you can have a peaceful walk possibly carrying your chihuahua - have a good day :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2kellen2 ().

2kellen2 wrote:

Isn't that typical of a little dog to think they can manage sheep & then you have to carry him - all your sheep work is as good as a gym workout so look at it that way - I hope the children catch the bus so you can have a peaceful walk possibly carrying your chihuahua - have a good day :)

Hehe! You are funny! If Buddy wants to come walking with me then he will have to use his own legs and not mine:p the chances are he will try and join in and then pop into the shed on the way past to say hello to the sheep being crutched. That's his problem, he wants to "meet" everyone.

Its an early start for the kids. They have to be on the bus at 7.10 am to get to school. Today is the first day of term and I usually drive them. So now that it is 6am I will have to sign off and go call them out of bed - with breakfast icecream because weetbix doesn't do it! Hehe!

Enjoy the exercising today everyone.

What a great brekky what do you mean - is it a bowl of ice cream. Have you seen the ad on telly where the man needs glasses & is shearing his sheep then grabs his cattle dog & shears it as well - very funny & the dog slinks away all embarrassed - it is for Specsavers. Buddy should be careful he is not crutched :D. Sounds like Buddy is a very sociable dog :)

Yes I have seen that ad. It is funny and would be even more so were it to really happen.

The breakfast is basically frozen fruit and milk or yoghurt with a tiny amount of sugar, but I use sweetener instead and I also try to add something like ground chia seeds for the omega 3 and 6's for concentration. It isn't the most filling but more nutritious than plain old weetbix.

I didn't get to walk today as I drove the kids to school. But I parked the car further from where I normally park to walk that extra bit further. The rest I will have to make up with housework - vacuuming, mopping etc.

I have already forewarned the children they are on the bus for the rest of the week. It just makes things a little easier for that walk as it is warming up here fast and gets too hot after about 9am to really do anything that entails walking around the farm. I need to borrow Red Foo's cork hat! I think it will go perfectly with the zumba wii belt and the ipod headphones:cheer:

Sounds like you will be fashionably dressed for a walk - I like the sound of the cork hat - my daughter used to have a pink one & I wish I could find it so I could wear it & she would be so embarrassed now - it surprised me at the time as she was possibly 14 but where she had her horse all the young girls had the same hat just different colours - that's a good idea with the brekky telling them it is ice cream - my grand son is 8 & refuses to eat brekky it is a worry - good luck getting your walk tomorrow & don't forget to weigh in when you get up in the morning & after a toilet stop :D

Oh yes sign me up for fashion week! The wii remote belt is to hold the ipod so I can listen to music or something just so I don't actually have to listen to the negative voices in the head crying "what the hell are you doing??" At least then I can move in an orderly fashion and have the slightest sign of feeling as if I am actually accomplishing something. I'd go in pj's if I could be they aren't the most appropriate things for walking miles in.

Looking forward to tomorrow as much as I was looking forward to breakfast this morning! Wednesday is going to be my new favourite day:applouse: