Does anyone tried L Glutamine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Does anyone tried L Glutamine

It's just an amino acid, you don't need to do weights to use it. It can also be used to help heal leaky gut, this is what I tried it for several years ago.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

One thing, if you take it in powder form, you need to drink it as soon as you add water as it will degrade quickly. Atleast thats what I was told back then.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

Thanks Sherrie, that would be very helpful for me then. Im treating My Candida problem for a couple of months already, Im much better but I never attack it really hard as very often I had to go on antibiotics that even happened duirng part of my pregnancy and made impossible for me to breastfeed for more than a week at the end because had to go back to antibiotics. (The reason was a severe accident that involved titanium implants and those got infected so took me ages to fix that. As a result is has been hard to always begin again as die off symtoms can be very hard and Drs dont help treat that. I dont know the exact difference with overgrowth candida in the gut and leaky gut and low carb anyway is helping as recently i had an endoscopy and they foud out I have multiple ulcers in my stomach and some sort of biopsy in my duodenum showed that i have a preceliac stage ???Never heard of that and to be honest the Drs here have been not very helpful, they just give you drugs to fix this ulcers, painkillers but they dont even told me what I was supposed to eat or avoid. My gastro was really expensive and I wouldnt mind if she helped me but at the end every time I mentioned what I can do, eat ,a void, treat what she called preceliac and other problems she said that was no her job, she just only finds the problem ( ulcers) not in charge to find causes. Anyway, will have to continue researching. Thanks for theinfo as that will give me more clues to help my overall wellbeing that has been already amazingly improved since i began treating the Candida.