Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

Hi folks,
      I thought I might chime in here as well since I am at about the same stage as most of you. I finished the Carb Detox yesterday, and enjoyed having a piece of fruit in the morning with my protein. I weighed myself at the end of Day 2 and had lost 1.5kg but have avoided weighing myself again until Saturday (before my free day on Sunday). I have about 20-25kg to lose so here's hoping I keep going in the right direction. It will be a big milestone if I weigh myself and find I um inder 100kg, as I haven't been that for a long time now. As a dad of twin 16 month daughters I want to be able to keep up with them now that they are tearing around the place :)

Keep up the stories going all......it's great motivation.

Hey fellow BT girls :)

I am on day 4 today - super excited for my veggies with lunch yay - have lost 6.1kg so far :eek: am happy with that very happy!

Hey I was thinking that we should all do a weekly weigh-in to this thread so we can keep track of how we are all doing.

If you copy past the below and add your details and then update them Daily/weekly/monthly however often you weigh-in should be good :p

name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost

Puamonxi------21st March-------91.4kg-------88.0kg------------- 6.1kg

You can check out my diet diary and body log here if your keen Pumey: slim4life.pbworks.com

awesome Pumey - I'll add them together so we can create a list.

So anyone else who adds can copy paste the last list and add their name at the bottom.

Puamonxi------21st March-------91.4kg--------88.0kg-----------6.1kg
      PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs

Welcome Rangitomoe. I am in peoples

Dubetu--------19 March ---------114kg ------111kg ------------3kg

Lisamacdaddy---15 march-------95.7kg-------91.7------------4 kg

Keep going everyone! Our numbers are going down for good! ;)

Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs-------73kgs-----------6kgs(with a week & a half in between where the wheels fell off the cart lol)

No typo suzie :P but I did regain one of those kgs since yesterday - I highly think it is mostly water weight anyways and expect it to level out some what over the coming weeks.

Puamonxi------21st March-------91.4kg--------88.0kg-----------5.1kg
      Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs-------73kgs-----------6kgs

Hi All!!

I hope you don't mind me joining in this thread because it sounds fantastic and i too have only just started bt thi past Monday...
      anyway I'm definitely very jealous of all of the 3-6kg drops!! :eek:
      Geoff says the average person loses 6 in a week- i was cheeky and I weighed myslef after detox and had only lost 1.8kg-- so how in the heavens i'm meant to lose 4kgs WITH carbs is above and beyond my comprehension!!

anyway here are my beginning stats and i'd love to be part of the weekly weigh in... will update tomorrow morning because it's my free day-- YIPPPEEE bring on the latte!!

Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------????--------????

Hey lollyponpon,
      Thats awesome weight loss! Good on ya! Bring on the latte for sure:) I snuck an Easter egg into my day off today :) people loose weight at all different times. Sometimes the fitter you are the longer the initial weight takes to drop. But I promise In the next week or so it definitely will. Keep us posted! Xo

I'm hoping to post my weight results tonight before I start my free day tomorrow. For some reason I am feeling very lethargic & "empty" in the stomach, even straight after a meal. Should I be taking some sort of supplements whilst doing BT or does the food take care of all of that? Sorry if it's a stupid question but this is the first serious diet I have been on and I don't want to end up doing my body any harm.

Hi Rangitamoe, I don't think taking a supplement would do any harm but maybe you need to up your protein just a little bit. I am no expert but I find if I'm feeling that way then either some protein or a couple of big glasses of water can sometimes do it. I guess it all depends how active you are, everyone is different and it takes a bit of time to find what works best for your body. Hope this helps a bit. Let us know how the weigh in went.:)

hi guys!!

thanks for welcoming me to the forum!
      today was SOO hard--i don't know why, i was feeling really down and could not be bothered doing much at all so i quite literally sat on my big bottom and did some planning for this weeks classes...anyway--then i had set myself up for a "nothingness" day- and whilst i was still doing the food part of my equation-- i hadn't moved more than like 300 steps to the kitchen, toilet and back to the couch!! so-at 9pm i got on the treadmill--convinced to get my steps..after 20mins i wanted to give it up, telling myself i'd do extra tomorrow... then i thought about posting a win of ANY kind on here--to share and i thought-- no, just do it! So i spent an hour on the darn thing, and still hadn't quite got there by the end and again--was going to add them to tomorrow
      BUT I STUCK IT OUT-- i got to 10,139 and have taken it off now and am about to enjoy a snack!!
      hopefully by pushing myself today-the weigh in tomorrow morning shows results !!

lolly x

Well it's not as good as I thought it would be, but I guess any weight loss is a start. Maybe I need to up my walking a little, and increase the strenuos exercise a tad as well. Hopefully I won't put that much back on for my free day.

Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------????--------????
      Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------98.2kg----------3.2kg

Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------85.3-------3.6kg
      Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------98.2kg----------3.2kg

with a quick disclaimer... i weighed myself at 7am this morning when i woke up to go to the bathroom! I was stoked by what i saw and thought at least 3.5kgs was much better than nothing...anyway when my boy and i actually woke up at 9ish, we were going to have an official weigh in, and so i hopped on the scales and they read 87.7kg :eek: :eek: :eek:
      i freaked out, i creid i was angry and disappointed...anyway i'm on my free day today- and i just weighed myself again now to gain how i am going, and i'm back down to 86.5kg on the scales (including all the crap i hve eaten today)
      I have no idea whats going on--how i could have had a 2kg misreading etc etc and so i'm angry because i don't know my actual loss for the week... i'm going with the 85.3 to keep me believing--but god knows how i could put 2kgs back on by having a bit more of a snooze!!

lolly x

Weighed myself again after my free day to find I had dropped another 0.4kg !!!! I didn't really go nuts but I did have some food that would have been a no-no otherwise. Very happy.

Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------97.8kg----------3.6kg

Suzie wrote:

Hi Puamonxi,

The figures dont add up lol 91.4 less 88.0 is only 3.4kg thats why i thought there was a typo somewhere

Woah no wonder you were confused I was ment to write 94.1kg NOT 91.4kg ooops will fix it up :rolleyes::D

Well it has officially been one whole week on Body trim I have strictly stuck to it beside splitting up my cheat meals. I had a cheat meal thursday night and friday night and my protein only day on Sat.

My official weigh in of this morn is 89.7kg so I lost 4.4kg in the first week - Pretty happy with that :)

It is great reading everyone elses progress on this diet - keep it up everyone we are doing so well :p

Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg

Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg
      aristess-------18th March------109.8-----------107.3---------2.5kg

hey, just joining the weight loss tally :D
      How is everyone going getting in 10'000 steps/half hour walk?? Have you still lost weight without getting in the 10'000 steps a day? The walking part is one of my downfalls :(