Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

forgot to update the weight thing

name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost
      Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg
      PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs
      Dubetu--------19 March ---------114kg ------111kg ------------3kg
      Lisamacdaddy---15 march-------95.7kg-------91.7------------4 kg
      Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------71.1kgs--------7.9kgs
      Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------83.4-------5.5kg
      Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------93.0kg----------8.4kg
      aristess-------18th March------109.8-----------99.6---------10.2kg
      Mish13--------9th January------69.9kg----------60kg--------9.9k
      kate-rose-----11th April---------67.5kg..........?................?
      ChicitaGatita--11th April---------70.0kg----------?--------------?

Thanks Rangitamoe! pardon the language but BLOODY OATH it is great to be under 3 digits!! I was dancing stupidly around the house after I got off the scales yesterday singing "I'm under a hundred, I'm under a hundred!". If I had had the blinds open, the neighbours would have thought I was mental! I texted a friend who was at work, by the time I got to work I had colleagues come up to me congratulating me - Kim and her big mouth! I was kinda wanting to tell people myself!! but oh well, it was wonderful they were all so happy with me!
      You are doing so damn good yourself Rangi! I enjoy reading your posts, you've either done your research or have awesome common sense (if not both!) about the BT weight loss system. Have you got a blog?? I would like to take a read if you do.
      All the best!
      Rach

wow rangitamoe your very inspiring :) trust me i love coke as well and i havent had it in over a month, i dont miss it any more but it sure was hard to stop, luckily i love water just as much lol. i have lost just under 2 kilo this week which is good, not huge number but i dont have much to lose so its fine with me. i will have a protein day tomorrow and see how i go.
      i made the cream cheese muffins from the recipe thread the other day and while they are lovely, i was wondering if it is okay to eat them during the weight loss stage or are they for the weight maintenance stage only?

welcome onajourney!!
      U will definitely find lots of info and support here!!

Thought I'd swing by because I got my new ticker up and running (my last one was WRONG--had some freaky hot air balloon/ alien head INSTEAD of the music note it was meant to be!
      So, i like this site better for my ticker as I get to input a little mantra and my total loss, start date and everything!!

Anyway, it was from a site called lilyslim if anyone else wants to get one!
      Lost another 100gms from friday (i was first planning on having friday as a free day) so just did the update on the ticker instead of the chart as well.
      [COLOR="Purple"]:cool:I am a nutritional over-achiever! :cool:

:cool:I am NOT overweight, I am underheight! :cool:[/COLOR][FONT="Lucida Console"][/FONT]

[Blocked Image: http://swlf.lilyslim.com/9LPXp10.png]

my bad i also forgot to update

Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------71.1kgs--------7.9kgs
      kate-rose-----11th April---------67.5kg..........65.8............1.7kg

My weigh in is usually on a monday but thats after my free day so i have now changed it to sunday morning...morning of my free day

Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------69.8kgs--------9.2kgs
      kate-rose-----11th April---------67.5kg..........65.8............1.7kg
      :)[COLOR="Plum"]THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCESS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER[/COLOR]:)

Hi everyone,

I just joined today because every time I googled info on bodytrim I got this site! I haven't yet purchased bodytrim as i've heard you can get "stung" with a monthly fee etc.(What's the go with that?) I am however, keen to try it as I had great success with the Atkins diet 6 years ago and lost 20kg. I've had a baby since then and gained back most of that weight so its probably time to give it a crack. Its really nice to read everyone's success stories on here and has got me really motivated!
      Where is the best place to purchase it? :)

[Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wkTx8HO/weight.png]

Hi Ezmae,
      I am also wondering wether i should buy the package because i have gained all my knowlegde through reading heaps of posts on this site.
      Can someone let me know because i feel confident i can do the program without purchasing it????

Hey onajourney,
      One of the first threads that I came across on this site had this written...

Bodytrim in a nut shell
      I've taken this off page 188 in the Body trim thread, as I've noticed a lot of people are looking for it.

The Bodytrim plan for weight loss consists of three sections.

1. Detox - eat only protein for three days, drink 2 to 3 litres of water a day, and walk for 30 minutes (2 x 15 minutes or 3 x 10 minutes is fine.)

2. Weight Loss - After the detox three days begin this section:
      (1 protein serving is no more than 100 grams. Protein snack is between 50 and 100 grams) Unlimited Vegetables and Salads include: Alfalfa sprouts, Artichoke, Asparagus, Beans, Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Cabbage, Celery, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Leek, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Salad veggies, Spinach, Squash, Tomato, Zucchini.}
      Eat six times a day as follows:
      Breakfast :1 protein and 1 fruit/starch
      Protein snack 50 grams
      Lunch: 1 protein serving plus unlimited salad or vegetables
      Protein snack 50 grams
      Dinner: 1 protein serving plus unlimited salda or vegetables
      Protein snack 50 grams

Continue the 30 minute a day walking and the 2- 3 litres of water a day.

3. Weight Maintenance
      This is similar to the Weight Loss section with a few additions/changes
      Breakfast 100 -150 grams protein plus 1-2 fruit or 1-2 starch
      Protein snack 50 m- 100 grams
      Lunch 100 - 150 grams protein plus unlimited salad/vegetables and/or 1-2 starch plus 1-2 fruit
      Protein snack 50 - 100 grams
      Dinner as for lunch without starch or fruit
      Protein snack 50 - 100 grams

Continue the walking and the water.

Peas, carrots, corn, bananas, nuts and potatoes can be eaten only 3 times per week.
      You can eat oats for breakfast but must have a protein serve as well.
      Do not go any longer than three hours without eating. You can eat hourly if necessary but it must be protein.
      Have a "free" day once a week when you can eat whatever you like for two meals of the day. the next day, have an all protein day as in the Detox section.

(Thanks to Kat who posted it!)

Hope this helps, it may be able to get you started before you decide to purchase/not purchase. Thats what im doing for starters :)

Welcome Ezmae :)

I am thinking this is more of a motivation/progress thread then a question thread, you might find the bodytrim 2 thread helpful: Bodytrim Diet 2
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

Thanks heaps for the support Rach! I've been MIA lately due to having not one but two funerals :(, not a good time of year but luckily I didn't turn to the chocolate binge I usually would! So far I've lost 5kgs! So I am offically down to an even 80 and I am SO EXCITED to be in the 70s again :D ..hopefully by my weigh in on Thursday!

On my free day I had a birthday party and got caught in the finger food & alchohol trap, needless to say I defiantly over-ate so I have to be on my best behaviour this week!

My routine is pretty simple really!

7.30am Breakfast (usually eggs and toast but I add veggies/bacon and make omlettes and try mix it up between poached, boiled, scrambled and fried)

8.00am Walk 1km to the train station

10.30am Snack (deli meats, whey shake, tuna, left over dinner meat)

1.00pm lunch (left over dinner, salads, stirfry..anything really!)

3.30pm Snack (Same as above) & coffee, no fat milk and half a splenda (have to keep going at work!)

6.00pm Dinner (Anything and everything, I'm having a lot of fun experimenting and making my fav meals bt friendly! Not missing foods at all!)

7.00pm WALK WALK WALK as much as possible! and prepare snacks and lunch for next day!

8.00pm Snack (as above) and RELAX!

-BED- :)

Does anyone else have trouble eatting 6 meals of p/o after their free day? :confused:

aristess wrote:

Hey Alanna, I remembered when you first started LC! and by george you are going FANTASTIC!!!! Good on ya!
      Can you give us a run down on your daily routine??
      take care
      rach x

Hey Alannah,,
      Sorry to hear about the funerals, and great job avoiding turning to our comfort foods!!!

I'm on my P.O day today and like you, it's a bit of a struggle when it's P.O but i'm just trying to mix up my snacks (easy whilst im on holidays!!) so had an egg for breakkie, and a chicken breast for snack.

Lunch might be tuna at the rate i'm not achieveing anything today LOL

best of luck and welcome back!'
      Lolly
      [COLOR="Purple"]:cool:I am a nutritional over-achiever! :cool:

:cool:I am NOT overweight, I am underheight! :cool:[/COLOR][FONT="Lucida Console"][/FONT]

[Blocked Image: http://swlf.lilyslim.com/9LPXp10.png]

Hi Lolly!

Thanks for the reply!:)

Sundays are my p.o day and I find I sleep through most of the day, and my snacks! Or I'm just so busy out and about that I just forget!..sometimes I'm so full after a free day I can't eat! It seems I can never get the snacks in either way!

Yesterday I only had four meals, eggs for brekky, grilled fish for lunch (around 4pm, been feeling sick so slept all arvo! :P) ,then chicken for dinner and some turkey for a late night snack! Really not sure how to break the cycle!

Also I am going camping over the weekend and am SO SCARED of cracking and ruining my work so far! any tips??

Aliciabourke wrote:

Thanks guys for the help, tuna would be good if i liked it but il have to replace it with somting thanks again guys :D

Hey Alicia, have you considered deli meats (chicken, ham, turkey) etc ? I often have those as snacks at work.

onajourney wrote:

Hi Ezmae,
      I am also wondering wether i should buy the package because i have gained all my knowlegde through reading heaps of posts on this site.
      Can someone let me know because i feel confident i can do the program without purchasing it????

Welcome Ezmae & onajourney.
      I didn't pay for the package myself, although I do have the DVDs, and to be honest while the DVDs do contains some useful information I think there is nothing that is in the program that you can't find by asking anyone on here or doing some searching around in these forums.