Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Calling All Bodytrimmers ???

Hi Guys! :)

Thanks for all your earlier support. I got straight back on track then unfortuantly straight back off it. First day of restarting bodytrim I got really horrible food poisioning (defrosted chicken) and ended up in hospital got down to 77kg but am slowly regaining strength (and putting it back on). Have a diet of pure carbs as my body can't handle much else. Looking forward to restarting bodytrim (hopefully with no drama this time!). You are all such amazing inspiration and congratulations on all your losses!

p.s I have bad luck but I'm not bad luck, promise!!

Alanna

i hope you feel better soon, big hugs!!

i need your help ladies.. and token male;)
      i have great intentions to hop right back on to bt and i do, then fall off just as fast so i really need some motivation and general help from all of you lovely people i know i sound like a broken record but i need anything you can give im off shopping later so tomorrow is the first day of the new me i will update my ticker tomorrow too... thankyou all in advance xx
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Indigo"]There are two types of pain; The pain of discipline and The pain of regret![/COLOR][/FONT]
      [Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wNFM9VA/weight.png]

pumey wrote:

i hope you feel better soon, big hugs!!

i need your help ladies.. and token male;)
      i have great intentions to hop right back on to bt and i do, then fall off just as fast so i really need some motivation and general help from all of you lovely people i know i sound like a broken record but i need anything you can give im off shopping later so tomorrow is the first day of the new me i will update my ticker tomorrow too... thankyou all in advance xx

Hi pumey

Just stay focused. You know that bt does work. Yes its so god dam easy to fall of the wagon however you have to stay strong. Is there any particular bumps in the road that make you fall off? Just know that we are all here to help you overcome the bad & proceed to the good.
      :)[COLOR="Plum"]THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCESS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER[/COLOR]:)

Thanks!
      My best modivation tips are:
      Put your weight losses down, see how far you've come and how far you have to go. Hopefully you'll realise if you keep doing BT you will keep moving forward and your goals aren't that far! I have a really horrible fat photo of myself on my mirror so when I check myself out in the morning I can see the changes! Reward yourself for small weight loss milestones, I like massages and nails - stuff like that, maybe you can buy yourself a new dvd or clothes!

Any foods you crave write down on a note somewhere and pick a few to have on your free day! Reward yourself! Maybe don't stock these foods in your house until your free day, or lock them up and give someone the key! I keep my chocolate at my boyfriends because 98% of the time my free days are there!

Don't shop when you're hungry or having cravings, or shop with someone who can tell you no (PUT THE CHIPS BACK!)

Drink lots of water to stop you feeling hungry!

Pre-plan meals, find recipes you love that have been modified to be BT friendly. I love the BT pizza!! Make more of your dinner to have for lunch the next day.

When you're going out with friends, think of BT friendly meals you can order beforehand so your not tempted to order something else.
      If you have trouble walking the 30 minutes, walk somewhere with a goal. I walk to the supermarket and back to buy my snacks, it makes me feel like I'm walking for a purpose and not wasting time!

Most of all VENT, tell people how you're doing, what's getting on your nerves, what your missing. Most of the time people on here will help or at very least feel your pain. If I feel like I'm falling off the diet I jump on here and everyone gives me that push!

Hope that helps!!

name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost----------last updated
      Puamonxi------21st March-------94.1kg--------89.7kg-----------4.4kg
      PUMEY--------19th march--------86 kgs-------84kgs------------2kgs
      Dubetu--------19 March ---------114kg ------111kg ------------3kg
      Lisamacdaddy---15 march-------95.7kg-------91.7------------4 kg
      Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------67.1kgs-------11.9kgs---------- 08/05/2011
      Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------81.7-------7.2kg
      Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------89.9kg----------11.5kg------07/05/2011
      aristess-------18th March------109.8-----------99.6---------10.2kg
      Mish13--------9th January------69.9kg----------60kg--------9.9k
      kate-rose-----11th April---------67.5kg..........65.8............1.7kg
      ChicitaGatita--11th April---------70.0kg----------?--------------?
      Jenk-----------4th May---------85.0kg--------83.3kg-------1.7kg------10/05/11

I have to say that Im really disappointed in my first weeks weightloss :( I dont know what to do from here on to be honest. Im still having tummy issues, maybe BT isnt for me after all.

Emma
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]:) Trying To Hitch A Lift To Skinnyville :)[/CENTER][/FONT]
      [CENTER][Blocked Image: http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wTt0fzq/weight.png]
      [/CENTER]

Hi Emma,

I think that 1.7Kg is a great loss! I also think that you have to give your body time to sort itself out.

Do whatever you need to get your tummy back to normal. Whether it be tablets, supplements or just waiting. It'll work out.

Keep your chin up.

Debbie

I think 1.7 is awesome aswell! I'd defiantly be happy with that. Think about what 1.7kg of meat looks like, then imagine that coming off your body! I'm happy even with a loss of .5kgs because its like a loaf of bread :) Chin up!

The sore tummy passes, try bascopan. My mum was getting really sick, it's just your body adjusting!

Stay strong :) afterall your my weightloss buddy!

alannathatsme wrote:

Stay strong :) afterall your my weightloss buddy!

Oh well now youve just made me cry. Thank you everyone, youre support is amazing.

Emma x x
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]:) Trying To Hitch A Lift To Skinnyville :)[/CENTER][/FONT]
      [CENTER][Blocked Image: http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wTt0fzq/weight.png]
      [/CENTER]

I want to join in too......I can't wait till weigh in so I can fill in the details.

name--------start date -----start weight------current weight----lost----------last updated
      Suzie----------25 February--------79kgs------67.1kgs-------11.9kgs---------- 08/05/2011
      Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------89.9kg----------11.5kg------07/05/2011
      dds------------9th May--------117.7kg----------?--------------?

A quick question as I cant log onto the BT website for some reason to check this out.

Ive recently started making my own indian food (YUM!) and Im trying to make one work so that i can have it during the weight loss stage. Can you please tell me if i can have the following -

Tomato paste
      Ghee or vegetable oil (or sunflower or canola oil if you prefer) which would be best?
      Gram flour (chick pea flour)

With thanks

Emma x

p.s. I promise to be more positive tomorrow x
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jenk ().

Jenk wrote:

I have to say that Im really disappointed in my first weeks weightloss :( I dont know what to do from here on to be honest. Im still having tummy issues, maybe BT isnt for me after all.

Emma

Hi Emma.
      The most important thing about your post isn't the number, it's the words WEIGHT LOSS. Irrespective of how much or how little it is, it is still a step FORWARD in the direction you want to achieve. As I said in an earlier post, it isn't a race. Everyone's body is different and we will all have different results week to week. So long as the WEIGHT LOSS is continuing, then you should be very happy as you know you are heading in the right direction.

As far as the tummy thing goes, maybe try BT for one more week and see if things settle down. It might just mean your body is taking longer to adapt to the new regimen

Hang in there :)

Jason.

Weigh In Day and it's been a great week. 1.7kg loss this week for 13.2kg total. Will be doing choreography this weekend for the show so bound to work off an extra few kilo as well :) Everything is going splendidly.

Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------88.2kg----------13.2kg---------14/05/2011
      dds------------9th May--------117.7kg----------?--------------?

Well done Jason!

My first official weigh-in and I've lost 3.8kg!!! I can't believe it. My first free day today but I'm not going mad I think, I don't want to undo all my good work.

Rangitamoe----21st March-------101.4kg------88.2kg----------13.2kg---------14/05/2011
      dds------------9th May--------117.7kg-------113.9kg----------3.8kg------14/05/11

dds wrote:

Well done Jason!

My first official weigh-in and I've lost 3.8kg!!! I can't believe it. My first free day today but I'm not going mad I think, I don't want to undo all my good work.

Outstanding Debbie well done !!!!!!!!!!!!
      The hard part is well and truly over. Now it's all a matter of staying with the routine and the weight loss will follow.

Thanks Jason. I feel fantastic and very proud of myself.

Tonight I went out for dinner and had steak & veggies and only ate about half the potato and my normal 100g portion of the steak so I feel really virtuous tonight. I'm having a bread roll for lunch tomorrow and I'm going to follow up with a protein only dinner before my protein only Monday.

I hope I'm following everything correctly..........I suppose the scales will tell.

Debbie

hi again :)

i too have been MIA lately, havent done bodytrim since easter and am back up to 67.5. i am going to start my 3 days of protein tomorrow and see how i go. shouldnt be too hard to get back on track just wish i had more willpower with food! haha. i'm really hoping to be at 60 or below by my 21st which is in exactly 5 weeks tomorrow. heres hoping! goodluck to everyone :)
      x

hey all,
      still on my downward spiral somehow--although stress is eating away at my motivation!!
      it's the beginning of the report writing time for teachers and as this is my first year of full time teaching/reporting so i'm quietly shatting myself LOL

here's the details
      Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------80.7-------8.2kg----15/5/11
      dds------------9th May--------117.7kg-------113.9kg----------3.8kg------14/05/11
      [COLOR="Purple"]:cool:I am a nutritional over-achiever! :cool:

:cool:I am NOT overweight, I am underheight! :cool:[/COLOR][FONT="Lucida Console"][/FONT]

[Blocked Image: http://swlf.lilyslim.com/9LPXp10.png]

Suzie----------13 March--------79kgs------65.7kgs-------13.3kgs---------- 15/05/2011
      Lollyponpon-----21st March---------88.9kgs------80.7-------8.2kg----15/5/11

Well another 1.4kgs lost for the week but possibly put straight back on after taking my 2 & 1/2 year old boy to the circus then to macdonalds for lunch lol oh well we had a great day out :)
      :)[COLOR="Plum"]THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCESS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER[/COLOR]:)