home exercises

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• home exercises

hi guys,

just started getting back into the swing of things exercise and diet wise.
      happened to come across this great site detailing a free 7 day exercise plan which you can do in the comfort of your own home. it has options for beginners to advanced and each day targets a different part of your body.

other freebies are also there like diet advice and meal plans.
      just thought id share it as i know not all of us are always able to make it to the gym but still want that option of saying we've done some sort of exercise for the day :)

bodyforwomen.com.au/page/body/healthfreebies
    • Re: home exercises

Thanks for this post Kayla. I never go to the gym and I love home exercises. It is convenient for me to do some workouts at home. I have a treadmill and stationary bike at home and I use it daily. I spend an hour doing workouts and I love how it helps me to become fit and fab. LOL! During weekends my friend and I are jogging outside. We go the park near our home.