What will you do when you reach your goal?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: What will you do when you reach your goal?

I'm going to buy new lingerie and let me husband see me in it for the first time in years!

I'm going to buy a new sexy one-piece for the beach (I think my tummy will be too floppy for a bikini), and lots of shirts that show my arms (I always wear long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves because I HATE my upper arms - serious bat-wings happening there).

I'll wear some flowery summery dresses and high heels!

All good motivation to make it to goal....

flipside2010 wrote:

I'm going to buy new lingerie and let me husband see me in it for the first time in years!

I'm going to buy a new sexy one-piece for the beach (I think my tummy will be too floppy for a bikini), and lots of shirts that show my arms (I always wear long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves because I HATE my upper arms - serious bat-wings happening there).

I'll wear some flowery summery dresses and high heels!

All good motivation to make it to goal....

Oh. I forgot to mention all the lingerie I'll be buying as well :p You go girl! Your husband will love you even more for your newfound confidence ;)

I am looking forward to not being noticed - and just simply blending in to the crowd (in a pair of jeans and a white short sleeved t'shirt!)
      I am also looking forward to not having to think about what I can and can't eat.... I am hoping that maintainance BT becomes second nature!:p

I buy clothes when I need them, always have, but when I get to goal I'm looking forward to going boutique shopping, instead of Kmart.

One place I've always wanted to go is water world on the gold coast, but haven't gone because of my weight. I think I'd like to go there. Also I want to take up scuba diving, as soon as I reach goal, I will definitely sign up for that.

[Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wlDZtl5/weight.png]

Mini Goals....Reward
      109..........start (24/09/11)
      99............restaurant (19/11/11)
      89............new tops
      79............body treatment
      69............??
      59............??

Carbs feed carbs; protein & fat feed the body - me -

I am a serious over-rewarder lol (just made up a word heehee) for my five kilo loss I got a new haircut and new jeans!

I've got to get out of the mindset of rewarding myself with food 'treats' :mad:

My ultimate reward when I reach goal is professional family photos as I hate hate hate having photos taken :(

for me its definitely shopping. not sales or discounts either an all out shopping spree at a bunch of fancy places. i'm putting away all the money i would normally spend on take away and i'm not buying clothes or anything until i need to because of size
      so at goal weight i'm just gonna splurge it all on shoes and clothes :D:D

I will go on a "swimming with the dolphins" trip from Melbourne. In a wetsuit :p

Along the way to goal I'll be:
      going on (fitting on!) the swing at the playground
      wearing boardshorts that aren't so large they hold half the pool water!
      learning to ride a bike again (not fit for public consumption just yet)
      going horseriding (ditto)

For now am just happy going in the right direction - going for more walks, playing with our new baby puppies. Early days for me yet and it will be a long time before I reach goal so may as well enjoy the journey. :)

Reward myself with things that I love. Beauty products, new dresses, shoes and a dinner date with my DH. I am excited for this to happen I am not 55 kgs now but I want to be like 47-52 kgs. I want to have a beautiful body shape too. I think I can lose it for months now and I can't wait to reward myself on that day.

Like nearly everyone here, a new wardrobe! I can't wait to shop from the stores I love and have the clothes that actually fit me nicely and completely match my style. There are so many lovely things I want to wear, but they either don't fit me or look awful because of my size. And this is a strange one, but I'm completely looking forward to having SMALL and nice underwear hahah.

kate20 wrote:

Like nearly everyone here, a new wardrobe! I can't wait to shop from the stores I love and have the clothes that actually fit me nicely and completely match my style. There are so many lovely things I want to wear, but they either don't fit me or look awful because of my size. And this is a strange one, but I'm completely looking forward to having SMALL and nice underwear hahah.

Hi Kate - I can relate to wanting nice small underwear :)