BT quick question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• BT quick question

Hi BTers, this is my 2nd attempt at BT this year(came down with viral pneumonia a few months ago, in the middle of my 1st attempt). I had read on here somewhere that if restart BT after the last time, and if you havent gained 5 kilos or more, you only need to do the PO detox for one day only!:confused:

Is this true and does anyone have any insight into this!:)

Thanks
      Mel
    • Re: BT quick question

Hi Mel
      I have fall off more times than I would like to admit, but yes one of the girls that have the books said that if I had not gained more than 5kg you only need to do one PO day and get right back in there. Although others on here feel that is cheating so when the fall off they do the three days again. Last time I only did the one PO day and still lost over a kg in the first week. Hope this helps and good luck.
      Lea
      If it's meant to be it's up to me!

• Re: BT quick question

MJ Malibu wrote:

Hi BTers, this is my 2nd attempt at BT this year(came down with viral pneumonia a few months ago, in the middle of my 1st attempt). I had read on here somewhere that if restart BT after the last time, and if you havent gained 5 kilos or more, you only need to do the PO detox for one day only!:confused:

Is this true and does anyone have any insight into this!:)

Thanks
      Mel

Hi Mel that is correct. I too fall off the wagon & just do 1 po day & it has never affected me. The main reason to do the 3 days po is to rid the cravings. But considering that you did bt a few months ago i would personally do 3 days. I only ever do 1 po as i still continually do bt.

Hope that makes sense
      :)[COLOR="Plum"]THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCESS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER[/COLOR]:)