Hello Everyone!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hello Everyone!

I was sugested this site by a new friend Gwen, and so I popped over to have a look and so far I'm loving it.

I am Kim I am a 40 something (I always ask the Kids "how old am I?" I'm just in my 40's for life! I am a happily married Mother of five, and have always used the "baby fat" excuse until I realised the "baby" is now 9 that excuse has had it's day. Then My daughter is turning 21 in 8 days and I thought "this is not how I wanted to look at her 21st birthday" so it was time to get moving.

I chose Body Trim because I was fascinated by the way Geoff Jowlett says "Keeeylos" rather than Kilos. So I started investigating and signed up.

I'm currently in my 8th week of BT and I've lost 8 Keeeeylos and 43 cms off my body and I didnt even think I had that many to loose. The 21st is now in 11 days and I'll be ready dressed in my corset and fishnet stocking and rockin it with the best of them.

Gwen told me about this site this morning on Facebook and so I've come over to look for some more recipe ideas and meet more friends like Gwen who are in this weight loss cycle.

If I've forgotten anything just give me a yell, looking forward to meeting you all.

Kim:D
    • Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome Kim :)

Great to hear that your friend Gwen recommended us and great loss! Lots of recipe ideas here and lots of low carb not so BT friendly recipes here that will come in handy later!
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

Seriously.. she makes me tired thinking about how many steps shes done for the day.. to top it off she forgot to turn it on, so instead of guestimating (like I would do.. lol) she turned it on and started again..
      I just use work as my workout, as a nurse I dont even notice the steps I take each day be blowed if Im doing more than that though.. lol

gwenni wrote:

Seriously.. she makes me tired thinking about how many steps shes done for the day.. to top it off she forgot to turn it on, so instead of guestimating (like I would do.. lol) she turned it on and started again..
      I just use work as my workout, as a nurse I dont even notice the steps I take each day be blowed if Im doing more than that though.. lol

LOL Thank you Gwen, like I said I'm on being so dedicated because of the goal I have in mind, other wise I've never done anything (apart from raising my children) and stuck to it.. I always quit, this time it's for me one of the first times in my life I've done something ALL for me ;)

KKitten wrote:

LOL Thank you Gwen, like I said I'm on being so dedicated because of the goal I have in mind, other wise I've never done anything (apart from raising my children) and stuck to it.. I always quit, this time it's for me one of the first times in my life I've done something ALL for me ;)

yay to becoming an achiever instead of a gunna... one of my motivators is that before I finished my degree, I was on govt benefits and used my concession card for cheaper meds, I dont have the concession anymore and am shocked at how much my medication costs full price, one of my missions is to cut down my meds and save me 100 dollars a month.. Im well on the way thanks to BT and low carbing..

you're welcome Claren anytime you need some motivation, let me know LOL I'll help iffen I can!
      [COLOR="Magenta"]Do you choose to simply know the path, or do you choose to walk it?[/COLOR]
      :cool:
      [COLOR="Purple"]Discipline is remembering what you want.[/COLOR]:D

[COLOR="Lime"]IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE BUT HOW BAD YOU WANT IT!![/COLOR] :rolleyes:

[Blocked Image:
      http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wFnyGLZ/weight.png]