Bodytrim: Get Geoff Jowett on The Biggest Loser!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Bodytrim: Get Geoff Jowett on The Biggest Loser!

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this topic, I wasn't sure)

I've been reading and watching the Bodytrim material and Geoff Jowett's approach to weight loss is very different from conventional weight loss advice e.g. on The Biggest Loser (TBL), it's about getting super-fit by doing strenous exercise and eating calorie-reduced diet.

Wouldn't it be interesting if they put Geoff on TBL as a trainer (since he is one) and he was allowed to train a team according to his principles, and eating according to his principles. It would be really interesting to compare.

What do you guys reckon?
    • Re: Bodytrim: Get Geoff Jowett on The Biggest Loser!

Hi Amy,

I agree, it would be telling I think.........especially with his "strenuous exercise is only 10%" attitude! It would really stir up the competition!

I can just see them "exercising" with the Bodysculpt bands in the lounge while the rest are sweating it out in the gym. LOL

Debbie