BT AND BT2 - How are they different?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• BT AND BT2 - How are they different?

Hi all, I tried BT in its original form, but have progressed through Dukan to Atkins.

I would be willing to give BT2 a go but would like to know what is different this time round?:confused:

Is it really any different?

I have to confess I'd be MUCH more likely to buy it if they would take the iron pumping Jeff off my TV! :)
    • Re: BT AND BT2 - How are they different?

Do you mean the BT plus or is it because there is a Bodytrim Diet 2 thread? That thread isn't because there is a bodytrim 2 diet but rather it's a new bodytrim thread as the original one was very big. If you mean the Bodytrim plus, if you go to the Bodytrim Diet 2 thread in the first post I have added some common BT links, one of them discusses Bodytrim plus :)
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.