Jack Lalanne exercise videos.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Jack Lalanne exercise videos.

I have an injury that prevents me from doing many aerobic type exercises, at times I have been barely able to walk, running was impossible so I went looking for suitable exercises to do. I discovered old videos of The Jack Lalanne show from the US, I find the exercises in them brilliant and wanted to share. I've just exercised my way through one of the many episodes on there and feel great. jacklalanne.com/watch-jack/

On the subject of my injury, I have a Spur on my heel and calcification in the Achilles tendon as I said walking at times is painful, was most especially after sitting or standing still and running was definitely out, I wasn't able to do it if I tried. I had to wear shoes with a heel, the higher the better. Going downstairs was one of the worst things. That was until I bought a pair of Exercise shoes, you know the ones that are supposed to tone your legs. The soles are curved. Mine are Exer Steps, I got them at Payless Shoes. First time I put them on I noticed a big difference, the pain has decreased, I can wear flat shoes, at times I do notice stiffness and the odd tinge of pain but I am not constantly limping anymore. And the best thing is that I can actually run again, recently I got up for a bathroom break and ran the length of the house to my bedroom. My son ran after me thinking something was wrong and asked me why I was running my reply was "because I can". We even ran a little outside something I've not been able to do in a few years. :D Not only are they great but they are so comfortable and I'm taller when I've got them on. :p