Body Trim questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Body Trim questions

Hi Shirrie

Thanks for that great info. I am 72 and need to drop from 102k to 70k and it looks difficult.
      bought BT and am trying hard but only lost 3k - started 24th November.

have let myself down in the walking department but am working on that now.

alto record all i eat on Mynetdiary and my food intake suggests that i should be reducing by 1.5k per week - if only.

got a long way to go and get very dissapointed when the scales dip to 97k then move up again to 99k

doubting my weighins each Monday morning i now have two sets of digital scales and i also do a bodytest on our WII each morning.

my waste measurement is not moving much at all. has only moved down from 120 to 117cm

must be doing something wrong as BT suggests that i should lose 5k in the first week but not me - no trouble with the detox but weight loss is what i am after.

appreciate any help at all

kind regards

peter