Body trim - results?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Re: Body trim - results?

Hi wp01
      I am currently using bodytrim and am finding it very easy and excellent. I feel better, mostly more energised except on humid days but thats par for the course for me. I have lost 11.1 kilos in 6 weeks. It fluctuates though but its a downward trend which is what counts. I like eating six times a day and the protein keeps my body sugar even and i don't have cravings. The problem is that I have to actually think more about what i am eating and get more creative, something i haven't done with food for ages. But its a blessing too.
      It is sensible and do able, and the results speak for themselves. My blood pressure has also come down and i am no longer feeling mildly depressed :)

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and I have been doing body trim for 1 week now.

However, I haven't lost and I haven't gained anything.
      I have stuck to everything to the gram. But now I am feeling really demotivated by not seeing any results when I have been making a very large effort.
      Any suggestions or ideas??

Thanks!!

Ok then that's not good, it could be hormones! TOM due? (time of month)

I would suggest that you jot down a few days worth of meals and drinks just in case there's something wrong with your meals etc.
      Low Carb in a Nutshell ~ Carb Counts ~ Research ~ Measurements/Conversions ~ Glossary

Let me know if you think of anything else handy from the site to put here.

l found this thread very interesting. Thanks for all the opinions. I have Hashimotos ( dead thyroid!) osteo arthritis, scoleosis, and am currently on anti depressants--lol!- but still have my sense of humor! I'm 61 this year and after being fit and slim for most of my life, get very frustrated when l can't lose weight. l'm an apple shape so the all the extra weight around my stomach is dangerous. ( stroke material!) Really hoping that the Bodytrim way of eating will help me.:rolleyes:

Koz wrote:

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and I have been doing body trim for 1 week now.

However, I haven't lost and I haven't gained anything.
      I have stuck to everything to the gram. But now I am feeling really demotivated by not seeing any results when I have been making a very large effort.
      Any suggestions or ideas??

Thanks!!

I know I am only new to the forum and still researching loads, but when I read what you have said Koz I have to ask....are you eating the bodytrim bars and cookies and were you eating them in your fist week when you didnt lose anything??
      Only reason I ask is that I was in the health food shop the other day and bought a couple of the body trim snacks, then when I got them home and read the ingredients, they contain Maltitol and a lot of other nasties, which can actually stall a lot of people when they are following a low carb diet and stop them from losing any weight at all....not everyone mind you but more than you think (I am one of those unlucky ones too :()
      Hope this helps ;)

I don't eat the bars/cookies anymore for this reason ... they contain far too many artificial things and additives.

I'm trying to stick to real foods where possible ... which was originally Geoff's motto "Real food is best". Then he started creating all his money making products. *sighs*

I still have only lost about 1-1.5 kgs since I have started. However I am shunning the scales and measuring instead. I am losing cms each week and it is keeping me motivated rather than the kgs not really budging which I found extremely demotivating.
      I eat a bar or a cookie - but I try not to go near them that often.

Hi guys,

I'm trying Bodytrim for the second time. I was on it about 5 years ago and lost probably 15kgs but got off. I'm just embarked on it again and am now 2 weeks in. I didn't really weigh myself to start, I just kind of cracked into it. But I have dropped weight both on the scales in in my clothes etc.

I do have a concern which I'm hoping to get some advice on. I started the 3 day detox and everything last week, but I'm thinking I may have gone overboard on cheat day. I didn't really eat too much I just forgot to have my protein every three hours. I'm now on my second cheat day and it seems I've only lost a tiny bit.

My question is should I crack back into the three day detox again this week? Or just keep following the weight loss phase. I'm a bit lost haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys

Welcome Trimming Down :)

I don't do BT but my advice is don't torture yourself with another 3 p/o days. If you're concerned that you over did things just skip your carb serve at breakfast for a few days, it will have the same effect :)

Good luck!