The Bodytrim pedometer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• The Bodytrim pedometer

I got the Bodytrim pedometer with my start up Bodytrim pack.
      I had thought I was quite active as when I did WW many years ago I could clock up 20000 steps (with a walk)
      I wore the Bodytrim pedometer for the first 3 PO days, but have found I couldnt reach 10000 steps - even with a walk each day.
      This morning I only had 376 steps by 11am???:confused:
      So I treated myself to a new pedometer (and water bottle belt:rolleyes:)
      This afternoon -since 2 pm Ive done 6500 (i had a walk too)
      Yay! I think my Bodytrim pedometer was a bit off. I couldnt even get it open to start with...LOL and it fell off a couple of times - maybe I was just to hard on it.
      My new pedometer has a 2nd safety strap:D and it measures distance and calories as well.
    • Re: The Bodytrim pedometer

There are some good pedometer apps available for smart phones.
      I have an android based phone and spent a huge $3.00 on Accupedo PRO.
      Overall I have found it to be good and pretty reliable.
      It have some really great options
      - General screen gives - steps, calories, km, time.
      - Plots your steps for the day so you can see the peak times of your activity.
      - it will chart your steps for the day, week, Month etc.
      - Cause it is the full version you can even download the information to excel or publish on facebook.

Well worth the few dollars and great cause my phone lives in my pocket most of the day.