This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Welcome to our Australian Low Carb Forums. Join us for free support, information and recipes to help you with your low carb diet. We're a friendly bunch so please register and join in the fray, but most of all have fun! If you like us please share and spread the love!

• Hi,
      I'm totaly new here and to the diet. Actually I haven't even began, but wanted to introduce myself...
      I'm Bulgarian, 27 years old, 172 cm. and 110kg.
      Tomorrow will be my first day on low-carb diet! I wish myself to go through with it and hope for your support, as I know it will be difficult....
      I have never been slim, but also never been so fat. Five years ago I changed the country from Bulgaria to Israel. Likely from the stress of being alone (with my husband) so far from friends and family , I puted on about 25-27 kilo in two months!
      Since than I not only didn't get rid of them, but puted on some more during pregnancy....
      Now decided that this must end!
      Tried to cut calories, but it isn't working...
      Tried low-fat - it may be works for someone else....
      My Homeopath told me I must stop eating carbohydrats. So here I am ready to beginn tomorow and can't wait to be able to write here some successes....
      The only possible problem is that here in Israel Low-carb isn't popular and we don't have special low-carb products..... Finding keton sticks is almost impossible out of hospitals... Yesterday I spend about two hours with Yellow Pages in hand on the phone, looking for shop willing to order them for me....
      So hope to hear from you and thank you for the great forum!
      One can almost feel loosing fats only from reading your posts!:D